Nuevo mes, nuevo vídeo diario de desarrollo de Yandere Dev para ilustrar las novedades introducidas en Yandere Simulator.En este caso se trata del incinerador, donde podremos quemar los restos de nuestras victimas, y los grupos de delincuentes, bandas de dimensiones reducidas que amenazan la paz del resto de alumnos en la escuela.
Aquí os dejo el changelog completo con las novedades (en inglés):
Additions and Fixes
- I noticed that some people enjoy playing the game with the camera zoomed in as far as possible. I think this is a terrible idea, because it gives you a very poor view of your surroundings. I’ve added a new debug command to the debug menu; pressing the “T” key will cause the camera to switch to an “over-the-shoulder” viewpoint when fully zoomed in. Now maybe you weirdos who play with the camera zoomed in will actually be able to see what’s around you.
- Added a new background track to the game (that means adding 9 versions, one for each combination of atmosphere and sanity). When the schoolday begins, the player has a random chance of hearing the old track or the new track.
- Fixed bug that would prevent the circular saw from being labeled as a piece of evidence after using it to dismember a girl, making it impossible to avoid the police after using the circular saw to dismember a corpse.
- Fixed bug that would allow the player to carry corpses even if their Physical Education grade wasn’t high enough, if that corpse had been dropped off of a rooftop.
- Fixed bug that would prevent gloves from being incinerated, resulting in the police always arresting Yandere-chan even if she had worn gloves while killing.
- Fixed bug that allowed the player to carry a weapon and a corpse simultaneously.
- Added voiced lines for the armless demon. I mean, uh…the…totally normal guy.
- Moved the incinerator to a new location.
- Placed delinquent characters outside of the garbage disposal zone.
- Delinquents will shove you away if you get too close to them.
- Delinquents will raise their weapons and prepare for a fight if they see you wielding a weapon in their vicinity.
- Delinquents will lower their weapons if they see you lower your weapon.
- Delinquents will attack you if you get too close to them while wielding a weapon.
- Delinquents will run up to you and attack you if they see you dragging/carrying a corpse or a body part.
- Being attacked by a delinquent will result in a game over.
- Delinquents will not attack you if you are carrying a corpse inside of a cello case.
Discrete Corpse Transportation
- Added a cello case to the game.
- It is possible to wear the cello case on your back.
- It is possible to open and close the cello case.
- When the cello case is open, it is possible to place body parts or a katana inside of it.
- Added carry-able trashcans to the game.
- It is possible to place body parts inside of trash cans in order to carry the body parts discreetly and sneak them past delinquents.